End0fw0r1dEnd0fw0r1d

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Double Life Double Life

Meh... Could use some work.

Alot of the weapons are either extremely overpowered or woefully underpowered. The speed upgrade on the grenade launcher actually made the gun WORSE, overshooting by miles. The game-play was extremely repetitive, and the enemies predictable. The assault rifle is actually better than the minigun! What a surprise!

Toxie Radd 3D Toxie Radd 3D

Awesome. :D

Personally, I loved it. I loved the style, I loved the upgrade system, and I REALLY loved the fact that you could retry battles. The sounds were kinda neat too. :D

Feed the Children Feed the Children

Amd they are coming out of the car one by one!

I lol'd when I read that. This truly is a random/awesome game, despite the equally odd naming. How do you provide constructive criticism for something so odd?

Superfighters Superfighters

I like the theme and all, but it could be better,

The controls just do not suit this type of action game. With a game like this, I kinda expect the mouse to be used to aim and shoot. I guess this isn't my type of game, but other than my personal opinions, it seems well done.

Alien Attack 3D Alien Attack 3D

Meh... The 3d effect was great and all...

But I think it would've just been better/easier as a doom-esque fps, where you could move back away from enemies, and dodge otherwise impossible to avoid attacks.

Fucking Bugs Fucking Bugs

A bit difficult.

Maybe make it so you can hold the space bar instead of tap it? Would make it alot easier to eat, shoot, and move at the same time. Didn't notice the grasshoppers on the side of it the first time. Good game, just difficult. :P

MrRandomist responds:

we just updated the game again fixing some uneven glitches and gameplay tweaks that may result in a better experience and being able to win, please do try again :D

as i mentioned below we may do something with the spacebar, it is a though choice and may only do it due to popular demand!

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

Good concept, poor execution.

Great idea, and nice controls but just way to glitchy and laggy for me to even play. Couldn't even beat the 1st boss because he walked offscreen.

Heaven and Hell Heaven and Hell

A little dissapointing with the prices...

I thought everything in heaven was free?
On that note, needs more souls awarded per kill. None left over after buying seeds.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Lightsabers: for kids 5 and up.

Great game, and nice themed music, (lacks tree repair and more aiming ability). I give it a 7/10 for effort, but this could really use more focus on the gameplay. Good theme and all, but lack of any really unique gameplay.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

I love it, although it's a bit hard past lvl 18.

The music is perfect and I like the dynamic background. Although the obstacles are somewhat "lightning reflex" and "pixel perfect" at times, I feel this is a nice game. Would be great to see a version 2 with smoothed out controls and maybe slightly slower movement in general (or just a lower fps, if you're lazy lol).