End0fw0r1dEnd0fw0r1d

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Waiting for redesign Waiting for redesign

So...

Any game that portrays Fulp as a cool guy in shades gets frontpaged?
On another note, the video was great, although a bit random, and I guess hard to follow? Dunno what the others were talking about. All you have to do is read the TEXT like grown men. Grown men with beards. Because beards are awesome.

MihaP responds:

Best review ever!!!!!!111:DDDD

Babies Babies

Pow, Pow, Pow!

I love how the kung-fu master guy catches one midair. :D 10/10 for pure randomness alone. If there was an 11/10, I'd do it. Both the music and animations were EPIC.

An Easter Massacre 5 An Easter Massacre 5

Oh no!

Santa's mortal enemy! Stairs!

Double Life Double Life

Meh... Could use some work.

Alot of the weapons are either extremely overpowered or woefully underpowered. The speed upgrade on the grenade launcher actually made the gun WORSE, overshooting by miles. The game-play was extremely repetitive, and the enemies predictable. The assault rifle is actually better than the minigun! What a surprise!

Toxie Radd 3D Toxie Radd 3D

Awesome. :D

Personally, I loved it. I loved the style, I loved the upgrade system, and I REALLY loved the fact that you could retry battles. The sounds were kinda neat too. :D

Feed the Children Feed the Children

Amd they are coming out of the car one by one!

I lol'd when I read that. This truly is a random/awesome game, despite the equally odd naming. How do you provide constructive criticism for something so odd?

CAT BUTTERFLY CRUISIN CAT BUTTERFLY CRUISIN

Cat butterfly? cool.

It looks like it's about to kill.... and I'm the target. D: